Sault Ste. Marie, ON
The Support Operator is responsible for production at various stations on the production line. The Support Operator works with a team to assemble Photovoltaic Modules and ensures quality targets are met at each station. The Support Operator will report to their Shift Supervisor, the Production Manager and the Plant Manager.
- Work in a team of 12+ Operators.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Checking product for quality issues at every stage of the production line.
- Notifying the Shift Supervisor when any machine isn’t running correctly.
- Following health and safety policies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to follow processes and meet deadlines.
- Teamwork skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Available to work a rotating shift schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Mechanical and/or electrical aptitude(s) considered an asset.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. While all applications are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.
Heliene is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.