Sault Ste. Marie, ON
The Supply Chain Coordinator will ultimately report to the Director of Supply Chain and will carry out duties and functions in the capacity as assigned by the Director of Supply Chain with assistance from the Supply Chain Manager. This position is a six month contract with possibility of extension.
- Creating and Maintaining Purchase Orders
- Maintaining Inventory levels
- Maintaining Production Schedule
- Communicating with the Finance Coordinator of new purchase
- Maintaining changes on Purchase Orders in the ERP system
- Creating and Maintaining the Production Orders in the ERP system
- Releasing Production Order to the Production floor
- Maintaining Vendor ratings for Quality Control
- Communicating with the Logistics Coordinator for movements of raw materials
- Graduate from a post secondary institution, or a minimum of 5 year experience in an Administrative position
- Ability to multi-task, and problem-solve
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with an ERP system, Navision is preferred
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly, succinctly and effectively with all departments
- Ability to analyze, organize, and prioritize projects
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Applicants who do not fit these criteria will not be considered.
Heliene is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.